- All campers must be aged 10-18 (students who have completed 4th-12th grade).
- Senior campers are high school students who would like to have a leadership role at camp.
- Senior campers must have completed Freshman year of high school.
- Please make sure to talk to Camp Director early if you wish to be considered for a senior camper position.
Some scholarships are available through the Danish Brotherhood and the Danish Sisterhood, or other local Scandinavian societies. There may be some private grants available as well. If you’d like to discuss the options available, you are welcome to contact us and we will do the best we can to get your child into camp. You can also contact the NW Danish Association about payment plans. Details are posted on the Financial assistance page
We’re digital now. Here’s the process. Should take about 10 minutes
- Read and agree to Camp Policies
- Fill in the online registration form
- Make your payment
- To pay by credit card, just fill in the form after the Registration form
- To pay by check, write checks payable to “Northwest Danish Association”
Please add HDC & your campers name to the memo field of your check & mail to:
1833 N. 105th St. #101
Seattle, WA 98133
- Early Bird ends on March 31.
- To qualify for the NWDA Member discount either the camper or the camper’s parent/guardian must be a current member.
Interested in becoming a member of the NW Danish Association?